Welcome to the office of J. Welches and Associates. We enable our clients to make the most of their brands through custom, highly-targeted creative solutions and strategies.
Our proven tactics have been instrumental in focusing and reshaping all types of businesses and we want to help yours succeed. No matter if your business is new, due for a creative recharge, or just not growing the way you think it should — we want to speak to you. We can help. Contact us today.
With upwards of 1 million hits a month, TechnoBuffalo.com, a premier technology review blog, decided a new Wordpress theme was in order. Learn More
With a logo and Website in place, CORE Physical Therapy needed to implement a marketing strategy. Learn More
After nearly a decade of name and logo changes, Wheatstone Academy was in need of a stable image that would allow them to move forward and expand nationwide. Learn More
As elite art brokers, TKO Art has worked with pillars of the entertainment industry and Fortune 500 companies. Learn More
As one of the oldest independently-owned real estate brokerages in Orange County, Paul Kott Realtors, Inc. knows who they are and what their clients think of them. Learn More
Progressive Builders contracted us to redo their Website. Simple enough. After an extensive dialogue, we realized more than a Website was needed to fulfill their goals. Learn More
On the eve of publishing her seventh novel, "Take One Candle Light A Room," Susan Straight was ready for a Website. Learn More
Phil Hotsenpiller is passionate about people and the arts. He needed a place where those passions can be discovered. Learn More
While there is no documented reason for this photo being taken, logic demands an answer. Therefore, the only reason possibly imaginable is the bold outfit on display by this mustached bon vivant. A photo taken for fashion’s posterity —- certainly, not his.
Or, perhaps he’s the missing trifecta that could have been Woodward, Bernstein & _____, and this photo was taken in the midst of an assignment that could have shook the foundations of our political system.
We’ll never know.
(Actually, it’s my father, circa 1975, working at one of Southern California’s local municipalities. One of my heros. —- J. Welches)
Amassing a large following on the internet is not an easy thing to do. It requires a constant stream of cutting-edge content that engages the reader and commands attention. Well, that's just what TechnoBuffalo.com supplies.
They contacted us to develop their custom Wordpress theme, integrate their advertising strategy and to continue maintaining this behemoth of a blog.
- Developed a custom Wordpress theme with many custom features
- Implemented best practices to ensure website can handle extreme traffic levels
- Managed large number of third-party plugins to support complex website
- Launched just in time for the Consumer Electronics Show, their biggest event of the year
- Within first month, they topped 1 million visits
- Designed and printed custom business cards
Working with a diverse, talented team of experts to bring the project to fruition, including one of the core developers of Wordpress itself.
With a logo and Website in place, CORE Physical Therapy needed to implement a marketing strategy. While their patients receive hands-on therapy from licensed therapists (no assistants or interns), CORE was not communicating this defining aspect of their practice effectively. We worked within their budget and created two campaigns targeted at referring doctors and new patients that has proven to be a successful investment for more than 18 months.
- Presentation folder with tabbed service inserts designed and printed
- Trifold brochure designed and printed
- Seasonal greeting cards designed and printed
- Custom handheld massagers and other promotional products
- Hired additional full-time physical therapist
- Retained a marketing representative to distribute materials and attend functions
- New equipment and improved facility amenities
Seeing the strategies we determined would work...work.
After nearly a decade of name and logo changes, Wheatstone Academy was in need of a stable image that would allow them to move forward and expand nationwide. Their brand remains excellent: A ministry that equips Christian students to lead and create culture through an annual conference, events and ongoing support. We provided the image and many tools that are still in use today.
- Logo and collateral design
- Website design and development
- Email blasts
- Live blogging @ conference
- 35% increase in conference attendance
- Retreats held and in development nationwide
Working with people dedicated to changing lives and watching those lives change; a truly inspiring organization.
As elite art brokers, TKO Art has worked with pillars of the entertainment industry and Fortune 500 companies. Makes sense they would ask us to fulfill a need that has the potential to revolutionize their business. After lengthy conversations, it was determined an online database TKO Art could manage internally would position them as the premier art brokers for new real estate developments nationwide. And so far, that’s exactly what’s happening.
- Dynamic database-driven application
- Attractive & intuitive interface organizing thousands of options
- Comprehensive management tools allowing TKO Art to manage their site
- Clients may login and order art directly
- Service may be duplicated and customized for unlimited number of clients
Watching our most technical project to date be completed in record time and on budget.
As one of the oldest independently-owned real estate brokerages in Orange County, Paul Kott Realtors, Inc. knows who they are and what their clients think of them. Essentially, their brand is intact. But, they knew innovation was needed to help them compete with the larger companies. So, we gave them just that in the form of a fresher image and accessible technology.
- Redesigned logo and collateral
- Presentation folder designed and printed
- Brochure designed and printed
- Website designed, developed and integrated with IDX solution
- Location photography
- Presentations to entire staff on branding and marketing
- Social media integration
- Spanish translation and translation integration
- Unified brand image for entire company
- Renewed confidence in online presence
- Agents empowered to expand business and grow brokerage
Working with a professional team whose business savvy is impeccable, timeless and personable.
Progressive Builders contracted us to redo their Website. Simple enough. After an extensive dialogue, we realized more than a Website was needed to fulfill their goals. As both residential and commercial contractors, distinction was needed to effectively market to both sectors.
Thus, Progressive Builders and their parent company, TSW Builders, Inc. were split up to market alone, but remained unified through beautifully symmetric logos and similar marketing materials.
- Logos and collateral designed and printed
- Websites designed and developed
- Email blasts
- Flash advertising
- While introducing their new brand and division, before their Websites were launched, they received a new client based solely on their new look
- Marketing to two different sectors, with little to no hassle
The chance to work with fellow Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce members and discover that ethics do exist in construction.
On the eve of publishing her seventh novel, "Take One Candle Light A Room," Susan Straight was ready for a Website. She has already had a sterling career, both as a lauded writer and esteemed professor, and she knows that in order to reach more readers, a Website can only help to achieve that goal.
But, she wanted her Website to be different. Not all about her and her books, but about her family, the good, the bad and everything in between. So, we created a Website designed to inform visitors about her life, her kids and the people who are a page right out of her own story.
- Web design and development
- Email blasts
- Ongoing monthly maintenance
- Reaching more readers, selling more books
Coming up with the Book Rate Book Club together, where Susan will send a favorite book she’s read to folks who sign-up on the Website — a great way to gain visitors.
Phil Hotsenpiller is passionate about people and the arts. He needed a place where those passions can be discovered. As an author, coach, teacher, producer and advocate (what doesn't he do!), Phil loves to connect with people who have a desire to change lives, take chances and create beauty.
- Web design and development
- Ongoing maintenance
- Central hub for people to connect
Being coached by a pro while helping his endeavors soar.